grand executive highback chair
The Grand Executive chair combines the elegance of the Grand Repos lounge chair with the functionality of a modern office chair. The dignified aura of the Grand Executive chair is complemented by a sleek aesthetic. Covered in high-quality leather, its softly padded upholstery provides supreme comfort. Decorative seams highlight the chair's handcrafted details and delineate its volumetric structure. The FlowMotion mechanism can be adapted to the individual user to ensure synchronized comfort in every sitting position. The Grand Executive Highback model is equipped with an adjustable neck cushion.
The Italian designer and architect Antonio Citterio knows how to combine timeless elegance with unsurpassed comfort. He has worked with Vitra for around 25 years creating a variety of pioneering designs. After many years of experience in creating dynamic and healthy seating, he has now applied his expertise to the private living area, with the Repos collection as his premiere pieces.
The Grand Executive chair comes in different versions: Grand Executive Lowback is distinguished by its lower backrest and Grand Executive Conference offers a sophisticated solution for visitor and conference seating. Together with Grand Repos and Repos, they form a family of chairs that gives a unified look to offices and conference rooms as well as lobbies, waiting zones and reception areas. Please call the hive showroom with any questions: 1-866-663-4483.
* Backrest & seat: seat shell with integrated armrests and height adjustable neck cushion.
* Backrest shell made of plastic.
* Seat & back covered in polyurethane foam and upholstered in high quality leather.
* FlowMotion mechanism allow individual adjustment of backrest resistance.
* Five-star base in polished die-cast aluminum, option of 2.4" dia. soft or hard double non-braking casters in basic dark or glides.