What the Hecks? A six-sided solution, of course. Group the Hecks ottoman to make a honeycomb of seating possibilities for your home or hive. Hecks can also be capped with the powder-coated steel Hecks Tray (available soon) to provide a more stable and spill-friendly surface.
The Hecks ottoman features a padded wood frame upholstered in your choice of colors. Optional powder-coated steel tray in white or black fits snugly on the Hecks ottoman to provide a stable and more spill-friendly surface. Team it up or work it solo.
- Padded wood frame
- Vesper Felt: 80% Wool / 20% Nylon blend upholstery | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
- Ink, Terracotta, Breezy Blue and Oyster Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Loden Leather: An aniline leather buffed and finished with a light wax and clear top coat.
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Ships fully assembled
- BIFMA rated