The Bonnie collection lets you choose between a well-tailored sofa and a sleek sectional. Bonnie is armed and dangerously comfortable, and Clyde has no arms for extra-wide lounging. Each is available seperately, but when these two get together they can really work a room. Available in your choice of upholstery. Throw pillows shown in pictures not included. Assembly required.
* Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
* Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
* High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap
* Cushions provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
* Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
* Blackened metal base
* Sofa in leather will have a seam down the center (as pictured)
* Leather is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks
* Some assembly required
Camel Leather: aniline leather, burnished & polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time.
Ink Leather: aniline leather with a soft matte finish & velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use.
Otter Leather: full grain aniline leather with a soft & smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather; Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather.
condit charcoal upholstery: 100% polyester | 30,000 Double Dubs
sandford black upholstery: 63% polyester/37% acrylic blend | 50,000 Double Dubs
copper velvet upholstery: 80% Polyester, 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs