id air office chair
The one-piece plastic backrest of the ID Air office chair is an innovative construction manufactured in a patented process. With the strategically placed perforations in its backrest, ID Air offers great freedom of movement while providing the necessary support for healthy sitting postures. The flexibility of the backrest and the effective air circulation are complemented by soft seat upholstery to ensure a high degree of comfort.
The ID Chair Concept offers countless customization options to suit individual users. Different variations of the FlowMotion mechanism, a selection of backrests, armrests, seats and bases, along with a broad array of colors and fabrics, enable every user and company to find the perfect ID Chair - whether for an open-plan setting, individual or team offices, conference areas or management offices. Despite the many possible variations, it always remains essentially the same chair in look and construction - with benefits for companies in terms of aesthetics, maintenance and service.
- Mechanical unit: individual adjustment of backrest resistance and forward tilt.
- Backrest: perforated plastic backrest in polypropylene (basic dark, soft gray or soft light).
- Armrests: height and width-adjustable 2D armrests or height, width and depth-adjustable, 360 degree swivel 3D armrests. Armrest supports of polished aluminum. Armrest sleeves of polyamide in basic dark or soft gray to match the frame color. The polyamide armrests with polyurethane padding come in two color options: basic dark on a basic dark frame, or dim gray on a soft gray frame. Also available are height-adjustable or fixed-height ring armrests of polished die-cast aluminum for the conference area. The version with height-adjustable ring armrests features polyamide armrest supports in basic dark or soft gray to match the frame color.
- Seat: polyurethane foam upholstery. Seat covers in Plano, Laser, Volo or Twill fabric or in 3D spacer fabric. Optionally available with contoured seat.
-Base: five-star base in polyamide (basic dark) or polished die-cast aluminum with double casters (2.5“) or glides.
- Optional: Silk Mesh seat covers are available with patented Clima Seat enhancement at additional cost for even longer sitting comfort.