perch outdoor lounge chair
Inspired by the marine world of docks, decking and boat details, Blu Dot's designers brought the warmth of wood into their outdoor assortment through the Perch Collection. The unique construction is a layering of a rigid aluminum base, teak wood slats and a slim Sunbrella upholstered cushion. Despite the use of three materials, a light and airy appearance is achieved through careful use of each material's strengths. With striking silhouettes and a just-right recline, Perch is the perfect blend of beauty, utility and comfort.
Rectangular teak slats and a matte white or grey aluminum frame cut a stylish and airy swath, whether it be the Riviera or the suburbs of Reno. Perch makes every day look like vacation. Beautiful to behold from the back side, the side side or the front side, the collection is made lounge-worthy with cushions covered in mildew and fade resistant Sunbrella fabric.
* White powder-coated aluminum frame with FSC teak solid wood slats
* Sunbrella Linen: 97% Acrylic / 3% Other | 45,000 Double Rubs
* Toohey Charcoal: 97% Acrylic / 3% Other | 45,000 Double Rubs
* High resiliency foam cushions with waterproof wrap
* Cushions snap to frame to stay in place and are not reversible
* Oils in wood may transfer to cushions