cosm low back task chair
Sit in Cosm, and you just might forget you're sitting in a chair at all. Its sophisticated ergonomic design sets a new bar for instant, personalized comfort, no matter who sat in the chair before you, how long you'll be in it, or what you'll be doing. The designers at Berlin-based Studio 7.5 knew, even when working on predecessors like Mirra, Setu, and Mirra 2, that the ideal chair would provide a smooth feeling of natural balance. Cosm's revolutionary Auto-Harmonic Tilt does just that - putting the person first and responding to them, no matter their posture - for total support. Available in three different back heights, as well as a stool, Cosm gives you a new experience of comfort - anywhere you work.
* Cosm Chair is offered in Graphite, Carbon, and Studio White frame finishes.
* Back Height - Cosm Chair is available in various back heights:
The high back chair provides total back support including upper-thoracic support.
The mid back chair provides support up to the scapular region.
The low back chair fosters collaboration and casual movements through the wrap-top.
* Arms - Any back height can be paired with any arm option. Arm options include no arms, a fixed (nonadjustable) arm, a height-adjustable arm*, and the innovative leaf arm. Height-adjustable arm moves 4.4" vertically. Leaf arm is nonadjustable and supports your elbow while also clearing the work surface due to the angled arm position.
* Height-adjustable arms are only available on graphite, carbon, or mineral frame.
* Tilt - The Auto-Harmonic Tilt is the first self-adjusting tilt from Herman Miller. The tilt gives each sitter individual support and a balanced recline that lets the body naturally pivot at the ankles, knees and hips.
* Weight Limit - Chair is tested and warranted for use by persons 350 pounds and under.
Note - As with any material or textile, dye transfer may occur on seating surfaces, being more noticeable on lighter color expressions. If this is a concern, we recommend selecting a darker color expression on which dye transfer will be less noticeable. As a reminder, dye transfer is not covered under the Herman Miller warranty.